Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xuan N Vu
Dr. Xuan N Vu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ . She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Vu is affiliated with Kindred Hospital Arizonia Phoenix and Phoenix Va Medical Center. Dr. Vu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Xuan N Vu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Xuan N Vu has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Xuan N Vu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Excellent Dr. Spend time with the patient and answers all there questions.
Dr. Vu doesn't have "children" so likely the kids at the office were her patients. And I agree with Paul Brinden's comment. She sees patients from all ethnicities as one can see from her waiting at 7550 N 19th Ave in Phoenix. In fact, more 3/4 of her patients are not Asian. She still personally calls her patients and me when she can to explain result over the phone, even at night and on weekends. I have seen her since she was in residency 2005 at Banner Good Samaritan and I will continue to follow her.
Dr. Vu. Is a wonderful Physician, I have seen her multiple times for different conditions over the past 2 years. She no longer is at the Dobson and Elliott address, She moved to Phoenix off the 17, I think the phone number still works. Dr. Vu makes every effort to help her Patients, and if she thinks another Physician or source would be a better option she does not hesitate to recommend out side her office. I have lived in Chicago, New York, LA. and have been seen by Dr.s of all nationalities, Health care is un bias everyone gets sick and just because an office treats a certain demographic doesn't mean that you cant get quality health care. I don't care what your primary language may be if you can communicate with me that's all that counts, If you take care of me, and treat me with respect I will be your patient for life and Dr. Vu and her staff do exactly that. Thanks Dr. Vu and staff!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Xuan N Vu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Xuan N Vu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.