Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Xun Zhao has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I found this doctor to be friendly, detailed and intelligent. She was able to help me with an issue I had with her knowledge. There was practically no wait the day I saw her. There does seem to be some disorganization with the staff, but I will see with time how this goes. This doctor will call you back personally if you call.
Dr. Zhao has been our family doctor for many many years. She is a very good, dedicated, compassionate and understanding doctor, She spends time with you to explain if you have any questions. She treated my mother for very complicated symptoms. She always takes care of her patients and has always referred us to the different specialists whenever it was necessary and required. I have to give Dr. Zhao my highest ratings because she has seen our whole family and is a very good doctor. I highly recommend her to others.
Dr. Zhao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Beijing Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Xun Zhao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsColony Internal Medicine Associates Pa, 16651 Southwest Fwy Ste 330, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Xun Zhao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.