Dr. Xun Zhao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xun Zhao?

Dr. Zhao takes time to fully explain health issues and offers advice which helps to improve quality of life.

I found this doctor to be friendly, detailed and intelligent. She was able to help me with an issue I had with her knowledge. There was practically no wait the day I saw her. There does seem to be some disorganization with the staff, but I will see with time how this goes. This doctor will call you back personally if you call.

Dr. Zhao has been our family doctor for many many years. She is a very good, dedicated, compassionate and understanding doctor, She spends time with you to explain if you have any questions. She treated my mother for very complicated symptoms. She always takes care of her patients and has always referred us to the different specialists whenever it was necessary and required. I have to give Dr. Zhao my highest ratings because she has seen our whole family and is a very good doctor. I highly recommend her to others.

Staff is terrible

Dr. Xun Zhao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.