Dr. Xun Zhou Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Xun Zhou?

Talented & Caring Surgeon

Posted on September 15th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Zhou. She is a talented and trustworthy doctor who is also personable, friendly, and caring. She performed my TAH-SBO on August 15, 2017. She spent a lot of time during pre/post-op visits discussing my issue and the recommended procedure. She took the time to answer all of my questions as well as checking on my emotional well-being; I never felt rushed. Dr. Zhou has been a blessing to me and my family. She is both a highly skilled surgeon and a wonderful person.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

She is absolutely THE BEST! at SUCH A STRESSFUL TIME SHE MADE YOU FEEL AT EASE, NOT WORRYING, LIKE A FAMILY MEMBER. She is a PLUS FIVE IN EVERY RESPECT.

simply the best

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Having been Dr. Zhou's patient for 5 years, I will gladly say she not only is an outstanding clinician but also is a sweet and gentle doctor with a warm smile and a genuine laugh to go with her sense of humor. She never hurries me out, taking all the time I need for my questions. She is compassionate, delivering bad news deftly but will give you a straight answer if you need one. Her APRN is thorough and keeps Dr. Zhou involved at all levels.

Uplifting and honest

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Zhou is about as unassuming as they come. She's a down to earth young mom with a genuinely kind and gentle demeanor and Mensa brain power. She's the complete package. Always a warm smile. Always uplifting and honest. No sugar coating. She garners complete trust.

Posted on May 18th, 2013

Dr. Zhho, She defines the word professional but yet has the beside manor trait. Dr. Zhho answers your questions with her knowledge and with compassion. I would recommend her highly. The new Plainville location is very nice and easy parking. I have had to wait at least one hour because she was running late. However, recently the wait time was less than 25 minutes. But do not let this discourage you - she's the best.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Dr. Zho exhibits a "down to earth" demeanor and provides plentiful time to easily review patient information/questions in an easy to understand manner.

From DaVinci to daOffice, she's DaBomb!

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

I can't say I like going to see her but I'm sure glad I have her as my doctor. I never feel nervous, rushed or dismissed. Second opinion never entered my mind. Highly recommend her.

Person, Compassionate, Doctor!

Posted on September 18th, 2012

She treated my Mom like a person ! Amazing Doctor!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017