Dr. Yat-Min Chen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Yat-Min Chen?

Quick to take "cash" but makes you wait at least an hour.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

They called before my 2nd appoint not to verify I'm coming in but to make sure I brought cash... when i asked how much they lost my chart and refused to hang up and call back after finding since she didn't want me to show up with no cash and say I didn't know... Then they gave me a paper to sign which was a matter which I should discuss with my husband first so I told them I can't sign it yet. They said sign it anyways cause it doesn't really matter. I told them I can't sign a paper I don't agree with since I'm responsible for what sign but htey wouldn't move on with my appointment but just pressuring me to sign a paper so I had to walk out. There's a lot of things wrong with this office.

love him

Posted on February 26th, 2013

he is the best im pregnant with my 3rd baby, he does the best cesections i have no complains

dont go there

Posted on October 5th, 2012

All the staff including the dr don't speak good english...very hard to understand...the nurse don't know what she's doing...they never find ur results. I never been in an office like that...they speak in their language(dr and nurse) in front of u during ur visit is very uncomfortable.

He's great

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr chen delivered my twins and my son. He's a great doctor, very knowledgeable, prompt and caring. He has a busy office, the waiting time could be hectic. Other than that I would recommand him anytime. He's one of the best!

GREAT DR POOR BOSS

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr Chen has delivered both my kids. He is hard to understand and his staff if your not chinese but he is a great doctor. i had 2 c-sections and compared to my friends scars mine is the best. he is rude to his staff. the are all nice except the blk girl in thr front she is rude and deosnt know how to do her job. other then that i loved him :)

Posted on May 12th, 2010

Dr Chen have no bedside manner. He's always yelling and screaming at his staff in front of the patient. Minimum waiting time in the office is 30 minutes whether or not you have an appoinmment. Beside that Dr Chen is very knowledgable and seem to be on target with his medical diagnosis. If you are looking for a brillant doctor he's your guy but if you are looking who's caring and understanding then you need to keep on looking. The staff are very courteous. m

Posted on December 28th, 2016