Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yadavinder P Dang has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Macular Degeneration
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I wasn't seen till an hour & a half after appointment time. Dr. Dang was rude and dismissive. I was having a laser procedure done and he was not focused or attentive. The laser was in the middle of a room that did not have a door and also had other patients and staff walking around and taking to him. I was extremely uncomfortable from the lack of focus and traffic going on while there was a laser in my eye! Afterwards I wasn't given any information in what to expect or post treatment side effects. I had to google to find out if my discomfort was normal. I never went back to do other eye. It was a terrible experience and I found a new dr who is much more professional and focused.
He is the worst doctor out there. He is business man and not a doctor. And his staff specially his relative Rajji who works there is really really horrible. At first when I took my dad for a appointment to see if he need cataract. I make sure with the staff that they take the insurance my dad had. They made sure they do take the insurance. After they send bill to insurance company for the eye exam they find out they do not accept that insurance. Now they send me bill for $500 in mail. I went to the doctors office and try to talk to doctor about this matter. First he wont meet with me and talk about it. Second he sends his relative (Rajii) to talk to me about it and she is not a nice person at all. She told me either you pay full amount or I will send the collection agent to collect the money. I am like lady its your staffs problem that they told me you guys take the insurance i had after that i schedule a appointment with you guys and also double check with your staff about it when i came to the office for appointment.
Went to Dr Dang and was told I needed cataract surgery on my left eye and i had macular degeneration also in that eye. I have great insurance but it does not cover the lens. First I was told it would be around 900-1,000 then i was told 1250.00 At which time when he wanted me to do thie same test for the third time my daughter and myself walked out. ( i had a stoke in 2010) I got 2 second opinions and was told i have a very slight cataract and I DO NOT HAVE macular degeneration. Dr Dang was going to do unnecessary sugery?????? If Dr Dang was going to do it to me how many other people is he doing to?
43 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Yadavinder P Dang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFriendly Eye Medical Group, 5451 La Palma Ave Ste 44, La Palma, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yadavinder P Dang in this video.
Dr. Yadavinder P Dang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Palma, CA.