- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yadira E Acevedo has 2 locations
Dr. Yadira E Acevedo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Yadira E Acevedo has the following 0 expertise
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Yadira E Acevedo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Yadira E Acevedo
Dr. Acevedo received her medical degree from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. She served as a resident and chief resident in the Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program. Prior to entering medical school, Dr. Acevedo served as a research associate at the University of Miami Project to Cure Paralysis and as a genetic technologist at Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Mass. Dr. Acevedo is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Connecticut Academy of Family Physicians, Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, and American Medical Association. Her clinical interests include obstetrics and women’s and children’s health.