Dr. Yael Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yael Myers?

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I met Dr Myers many years ago when she was covering for my primary who was out on maternity leave! I fell in love with her. She made me feel so comfortable and she was very professional and attentive to me. After meeting with her, I knew I wanted to switch doctors! I drive 45 minutes twice a year so I can continue to have the best Primary Doctor in South Florida! She’s so caring and takes time to listen and explain things to me. I have never felt rushed. I can’t ask for any more from an internist. She’s extremely knowledgeable, competent, and her staff are all courteous and caring. I have my lab work done and get the results the next day! Why look elsewhere.....she’s the best there is! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Careless!

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Dr. Myers leaves a lot to be desired! She is arrogant, short and curt with a terrible bed side manner and a "holier than thou" attitude! She apparently does not appreciate pro active patients and does not like being asked questions. I was DX'd with a condition that 100% requires being given a lot of information & instructions and I got NONE from her. UNNACCEPTABLE!!!! In my opinion, since she is also a "concierge" doctor, those of us who do not want to pay for that service, are treated far less important! Additionally, there have been repeated mistakes made and oversights in follow ups. Not acceptable! Her front office staff are rude as well. Wait time is also excruciatingly far too long, often times close to 2 hours! They overbook probably due to her "concierge" practice. Beware...patients get preferential treatment! Bottom line, in my opinion, practice concierge medicine or non concierge, not both...both doesn't work and not fair! Would never recommend this doctor & I don't say this lightly!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Great dr and great office

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr. Myers is the best, great bedside manner. I feel comfortable with her and trust her expertise.

Posted on June 25th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Myers for a few years now and she is a wonderful doctor, she listens to you, spends as much time with you as you need and she has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Myers

Posted on July 9th, 2014