Dr. Yai-Yun Cheng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yai-Yun Cheng?

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Very pleased with this doctor. I drive 24 miles to see her!

DR. CHENG ROCKS!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVILEY LOVE DR. C...BEEN GOIN TO HER SINCE I MOVED TO THE ROE....BEEN BRINGING MY GIRLS(3) TO HER SINCE YOUNG TEENS....EITHER U LOVE HER OR THE OPPOSITE....DR.C KEEPS IT REAL AND THAT IS WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED ABOUT HER.....SHAKE OFF THE HATERS DR.C....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

SHE is good

Posted on March 7th, 2015

She's good but staff is ehh. Painless Pap smear 😊

Love Her!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I love Dr. Cheng. She has delivered all of my babies and most of my family's babies. Very professional and courteous.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

She was on call for my dr. Told me she didn't know enough about preterm labor.???? Really

Do not go here

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

The worst doctor I've ever seen. The front office employees are mean and hateful. Please do not go here!

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Doctor Cheng was my first choice and only choice for my OBGYN, I love her. She always made sure I knew what she was doing and why she was doing it. She always made sure I was comfortable even when the tests made me uncomfortable. I have a lot of other health issues that made it so other doctors would have looked at me as a lab subject, but not Dr Cheng, she always treated me as a person, I went to her for about 7 months. The only issue I had was one staff member was rude to my husband when he stopped by to pick up some test results for me, If I decide to have another baby I will use Dr Cheng, All the people saying how bad she is just look her up with the Texas medical board and you will see the truth about her.

Her office assistants ruin the fact that she is a good doctor!!!!

Posted on August 29th, 2013

My mom has been going to Dr. Yai-Yun for a while now. She had so many good things to say about the doctor but for the office staff nothing good. I was excited to make an appointment with Dr. Yai-Yun when i found out i was expecting, but when i called the office to make an appointment the lady who answered was a complete horrible person to be answering phone lines I was extremely disappointed with her service and decided to go with a different doctor just because of that horrible lady!

Thoughtless

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I asked her why I needed a PAP after complete hysterectomy and she answered "because you have a hole" then walked out the room. That should speak for itself but during the PAP she scratched me and told me not to be a baby when I said ouch. Later that ouch turned into a sore and when I returned that Friday to have her look at it she said I had Herpes. I have been married 25 years to a great man and never fooled around on him or him on I yet she sent me home on a Friday telling me I have Herpes. That could have destroyed a weaker marriage. The next week her staff called to say the test came back negative for herpes. No apology no nothing. I don't have insurance so I had to pay for the extra exam and tests myself. I am now actively searching for a new dr. and suggest you do the same.

Horrible Experience

Posted on July 14th, 2013

I lost my baby at 16 weeks. I went to the ER 3 times cause I had contractions and clots. Every time I went to her office concerning of my situation she did an ultrasound and said "everything looks fine". She never ask to do further testing, blood work, nothing. like the ultrasound was the only thing she could possibly do. She probably thought I was overreacting... Lost my baby :( Please be careful...

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

love the staff!!!! and of course the doc too;)

good doctor, poor staff

Posted on April 30th, 2009

I won't see her the 2nd time.