Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chandrashekhar C Yalamanchali
Dr. Chandrashekhar C Yalamanchali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Yalamanchali has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chandrashekhar C Yalamanchali has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing, chest pain or wheezing, you can ask your doctor to refer you to a pediatric pulmonologist.
Common conditions and diseases they treat range from noisy breathing, asthma and chronic coughs to lung disease, apnea and cystic fibrosis. They can also diagnose and treat cases of pneumonia in children and prescribe any kind of respiratory medication or equipment your child might need.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Failure to Thrive
Showing 5 of 23
He was very knowledgeable and took the time to hear our concerns with my 8 year old son. He didn't interact much with our son, but the treatment plan he made has changed our son's quality of life! I can handle a "cooler" doctor, if the treatment works! We have been to lots of lung doctors and I trust him completely and wouldn't want any other pulmonologist working with us.
He was so sure my child had a "habit cough" he made her wait 4 weeks to have a scope. Before surgery told me "parents should trust him when told something they don't want to believe" & said he wouldn't find anything. He found a fungus, but didn't take promised cultures & failed to prescribe enough medicine.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Chandrashekhar C Yalamanchali accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chandrashekhar C Yalamanchali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.