Dr. Yalamanchi Rao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yalamanchi Rao?

Posted on December 15th, 2015

My 27 year old son has been dr raos patient since he was 2. so its been a long time. He is wonderful. He takes his time, explains everything. He calls me to ask how everyone is doing. One time he even came and opened the office just for us. I cant say enough good about him.

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Dr. Rao was the only doctor to give me a blood test to look at the severity of allergies which were causing asthma on and off. After seeing the results I immediately began allergy shots. One and a half years later, my allergy symptoms have subsided to the point where my asthma meds were cut in half. It is true that at first you may have to keep calling, but this doctor knows his stuff!

Brooklyn Office is horrible

Posted on May 14th, 2013

My pediatrician, whom I love, recommended this doctor, so I was very disappointed with the experience. My 18 month old son was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy last month. Two days after the diagnosis, we called the office with some follow up questions for the doctor. Twenty days and 7 more phone calls to the office later and we still have not received a call from the doctor. If you want a doctor that doesn't care abot you or your concerns and an incompetent staff to boot, then this is the place for you.

Absolutely worth the wait

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

As a fellow physician, I expect a lot from doctors. Dr. Rao delivers. Don't let the very long wait discourage you. They don't overbook patients. The waiting time is a testament to the amount of time Dr. Rao will spend with you, making sure you are COMPLETELY comfortable with the diagnosis, treatment and management plan. He spent an enormous amount of time explaining my son's condition to my husband and me, answering all of our questions, presenting treatment options with their risks and benefits, outlining his recommendations, and truly addressing our underlying fears and anxieties. He is warm, caring, and incredibly bright. I'll wait an hour any time to see a doctor this good.

Exceptional

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Dr.Rao is a compassionate, precise & caring doctor. He listens and diagnoses correctly something other doctors haven't mastered yet. He took time out of his schedule to call a frantic mom back when her daughter was having unknown symptoms that the ER couldn't help with. He made an appointment immediately to see how he could help. He went out of his way to calm mom and relieve the child in a way that has only been dreamed of. Don't wait trying others out he is an exceptional individual with an amazing talent to just help out.

amazing!!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I was sick for a year and i went to 8 different doctors without a diagnosis. Finally my primary physician sent me to Dr. Raoa to see if maybe it was some type of allergy tbat was making me sick. Dr. Raoa looked over all of my history and really listened to my list of symptoms. He immediately said, you have lupus. He was right. Becauseof this caring doctor I was finally diagnosed and treated. Even though he sent me to a rheumotologist and i never went back to him, he still peridically calls me personally to see how I am doing. How many doctors still do that? I highly recommend Dr. Raoa!!!!

Posted on June 5th, 2017