Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yale S Pearlson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 8
I had this experience before he works for visiting physician association and brought a black female whom did not know how to get blood and could not and did not get it after six tries and he also cut my diabetic skin with inappropriate band tying. I do not rate him or his assistant as even a zero of which they do not qualify I WILL call and reschedule with someone else .He broke one of mine chairs and inaccurately diagnosis and did nothing about my inability to breathe. I and my spouse do not recommend him or his assistant's.
Dr. Pearlson was inapropropriate with me during the exam in my home, and there was not a Woman present during the exam. He touched a little too much, and after the exam he asked me to come back , and sit on the couch beside him. I clearly gave my answer, and it was, " I do not feel comfortable doing that . " He then after a few minutes got up and left. Thank goodness! This man is so large he could wipe me out with one hand! Stay clear of this doctor if you don't want to have any bad experience with a Dr. in the privacy of your own home. He works for a company in Austin, TX where they send him out to people's homes by himself. So, essentially you as a female are like an open target. I sensed something the first time he came to my home, and did not have him back for a long while. Then after making an attempt to leave their clinic, I ended up having him back anyway. I live in his area of town.
32 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Yale S Pearlson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVisiting Physicians Association, 7800 Shoal Creek Blvd Ste 130W, Austin, TX
Dr. Yale S Pearlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.