Dr. Yale M Samole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yale M Samole?

Excellent practitioner

Dr. Samole has been treating me for coronary disease and a heart attack for the past three years as well as acting as my GP. All I can say is how lucky I am to be under his care. He has saved me from an aortic valve replacement and I am getting better every day. You just couldn't ask for a better Dr.

Dr. Samole and Staff

I found the staff extremely professional and caring. Each was an expert in their particular area. I am still in testing process and unable to rate diagnosis or after visit follow up.

Patient

Dr. Samole came highly recommended. Very easy parking. Clean and happy office. The staff and Dr. Samole were very kind- they treated me like family. The doctor is a very good listener and Spanish speaker! He was very thorough and spoke to me like a person, not a number. His explanations were precise and very easy to follow. I left the office confident that I will get excellent care. A+ in my book!

Dr. Yale Samole always being an excellent doctor, he always care of any problem and spending time and listen to me every time I go to the office.