Have you seen Dr. Yamen Smadi?

Highly Recommended Gastro

Dr. Smadi takes his time to understand what's going on with the patient and in a caring way offers accurate solutions to diagnose and treat him. My son has been seen by Dr. Smadi since he was a baby and my sons GI problems have improved and I think it's a blessing having him as my son's doctor.

GREAT

Was knowledgeable, courteous, professional, as well as explanatory and compassionate. We felt important for a change.

Dr. Smadi seemed distracted. I had to keep reminding him of my child's symptoms. He continued to speak to my husband rather than me and I was the parent most able to provide details of my child's condition.

we liked the care we received by Dr Smadi. he is great

Dr. Yamen Smadi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.

Dr. Yamen Smadi Is this you?