Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete?

If I could give zero stars I would...

This doctor does not support healthy choices. They try to force you to feed your kids formula and Gerber... She literally told me Gerber was better than the homemade organic food I make my baby because it is "fortified". I can't believe this woman is a health care "professional".

Rude

What a rude doctor. My son had a fever of 102 and she barely saw him for 5 minutes. Very rude. Told me there was she could do expect wait Called my husband overweight when she herself is not a size 6. Uncompassionate and not friendly.

Caring and knowleage

Thanks to Dr. Guerra my daughter was diagnosed and treated for a brain condition that would have otherwise been fatal, I appreciate her interest in her case and her willingness to help and answer the many questions of a worried parent. I cant thank you enough!

Unacceptable

I found my entire experience with this doctor to be unacceptable. I waited well over an hour, actually more like 2 hours to see her when my child was very sick. She did not know what was wrong with him and was not compassionate or understanding. She also did not apologize for the ridiculous wait time. I will not be going back to see her.

Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.