Dr. Yamini P Chennu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yamini P Chennu?

Best of the Best

She takes her time and listens well in order accurately diagnosis the issue . She is also a very nice lady but straight to the point. I found me a GREAT Neurology Doctor.

First Visit

Dr. Chennu is a "to the point type of person". She is direct and had assessed other things other have overlooked. I am looking forward to finally having a diagnosis to the mixed up myriad of symptoms that I have.

great doctor

For the first time I could ask all my questions to a doctor without hesitation. She took the time explain to me everything that I needed to know. She examined me thoroghly. She was very nice and made me feel comfortable. I do not like using medications unless it is absolutely necessary and she was very understanding about it and discussed with me all the options.Highly recommended.