Dr. Yamini V Saripalli Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yamini V Saripalli?

I have seen Dr. Saripalli on multiple occasions and each time, she is very patient and attentive. Her initially prescribed treatments yielded very good results. She was able to further improve the results with carefully thought out adjustments in follow up visits. I have always found her to be willing to listen to and address any questions or concerns that I have.

Very personable, great bedside manner and efficient ,effective treatment. Listened to all my questions patiently. Office staff is very patient friendly as well. Highly recommended!

Frustrating experience

This office tries to see as many patients they can, as quickly as possible. I felt like little care was taken in diagnosing my problem accurately. She spent barely any time with me to understand the history and evolution of my condition. I was initially presented with a couple of options, and when I inquired about how much each would cost (because my copay is 20% and the cost matters to me) she said she has no idea and I could check with the front desk people and come back for another appointment after I made a decision. So I need to pay for this appointment where you've done nothing but tell me that you don't know how much treatment options cost? Are you not a doctor with your own practice?? The other slight thing that bothered me is that at the outset I had to sign forms saying that I received notices, which I had not received. When I asked for them, the receptionist seemed shocked and slightly annoyed. I felt like this office tries to push as many people through as possible, without actually caring about their patients, their patients' care, nor their patients' satisfaction. I will look for another dermatologist.

The worst doctor I have ever seen

She is the worst doctor I have ever met. I had tiny rashes on my hands, went to see her. She was clueless, said it was eczema, even I knew it wasn't but I thought I was wrong. The cream she gave me made it worse. I went back, she said "oohhh sorry, it is not eczema but it looked different when you first came", she said it was fungus. I had checked online and asked her "could it be urticaria?", she responded "no it is not urticaria", gave me another cream, I went back, it got even worse, spread to my whole body, legs and arms. I went back and told her that it got worse and she said she needed to do biopsy. After a month, we got the test results and it is urticaria and it is all over my body! Don't waste your time and your money, she is absolutely the worst doctor I have ever met in my life.

Highly unprofessional and no bedside manners at all

The doctor left us in the middle of the conversation and then sent her assistant with the prescription without any instructions.She did not bother to tell us that her examination was over and what was her diagnosis regarding our sons condition. We would not recommend this physician or her office to anyone. Very unprofessional and no bedside manners at all.

Great physician with excellent skill!

I went in for a routine check, and she diagnosed a basal cell cancer. She informed of the risks of the surgery to remove what was left of the basal cell cancer and told me I would have a scar. And she was very attentive to detail and had great bedside manner. 2months later, i have a minimal scar that is very light pink in color. Great doctor with wonderful bedside manner!

horrible surgeon!

I went in for a routine mole check & she decided to biopsy 2 during the same visit, one on my chest & one on my back. They were both pre-cancerous, but she didn't get all of the one on my chest the first time so I had to come back in. She warned me I'd have a 4cm scar. During the procedure she seemed nervous & inept, paging an assistant for help in cauterizing. I came out with a huge keloid (caused by severe trauma) & "rail road tracks" from the stiches. I've now been to a plastic surgeon who agrees she was horrible & will help me minimize my red, silver dollar sized scar.

Dr. Yamini V Saripalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.