Dr. Yan Chen Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yan Chen?

Pleased with this doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2014

I really like and trust Dr. Chen. He has been very professional and has explained everything very well. What really impressed me was that he personally called me at home after my testing to discuss results and treatment plan. I am a RN and work with many doctors. Dr Chen has always been polite and courteous whether I'm calling him in the middle of the night for a patient or seeing him as a patient myself. The only thing I don't like are his office staff. They seem disorganized and it doesn't appear that there is good communication between the staff. And several are just rude.

do not waste your money or time to see him

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Rude. Very curt and rude. I will never see him again because he told me I was crazy and my abdominal pain is a pulled muscle, but I was sent to.him because my obgyn is concerned about my liver and spleen being enlarged and my blood counts being off.

patient

Posted on July 7th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Chen to anyone. He is very professional and caring. I had a colonoscopy and was diagnosed with colon cancer. My surgeon and oncologist appointments were made prior toleaving Dr. Chen's office. His explaination was very through and understandable.

misdiagnosed..unprofessional

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

My opinion of this physician is not very high. I got him by the luck of the draw from the emergency room, had never seen him before and would never see him again. He did a colonoscopy on me, told me there were no problems, removed a couple of polyps, nothing to worry about, when in fact on week after his procedure I had massive bleeding that required me to be hospitalized again and 13 pts of blood total during that stay, had to have surgery to have half the color removed because of the polyps and precancer, then 3 weeks after I had the surgery, he called my home and told me that he wanted me to come to his office and go over the tests with him. I expressed my opinion that I would not be seeing him again that I was seeing a professional for the mess he created. I would not recommend him to anyone!!..I am sure there will be further action taked against this so called physician.

Posted on January 8th, 2016