Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yan Jin has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Pharmacology
A clinical pharmacologist is a physician (can also be a pharmacist or scientist) who works to develop new drugs and to understand their applications in the real world. These doctors conduct experimental studies of new drugs on patients to learn what a drug does to the body, what happens to the drug while in the body, what dosage and frequency the drug is most effective at, any adverse side effects, and any interactions.
Through their study of drugs, these doctors work to make sure that medications are used to their maximum benefit with as few negative side effects as possible.
26 Years Experience
Beijing Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Yan Jin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrattleboro Retreat, 1 Anna Marsh Ln, Brattleboro, VT
Dr. Yan Jin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brattleboro, VT.