- Easy Appointments
- Friendly Staff
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Bedside Manner
- Spends Time With Me
- Appropriate Followup
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Yanchun C Zhang?
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on April 1st, 2016
Quacky Quacky Quacky. This doctor is rude,combative, impatient and incompetent. Which explains the poor staff (singular member maybe a relative) member's nasty disposition. She explained nothing and was in such a rush to get to her next client it was unrealistic. This was my first and last visit.
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on November 5th, 2013
The best, kindest, most understanding Doctor's I have ever encountered. My medical problem has taken me all over the USA due to assignments and she is by far the Best In NEW JERSEY (that godforsaken state) She is Simply the Best
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on October 5th, 2013
without a doubt Dr. Zhang is one of the best Doctors I have had in my life. She has treated me, my wife , my son and my sister in the past 8 years. I am glad to say she is an amazing Dr. and we all love her very much.
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on October 5th, 2013
I have seen many doctors for my condition. I felt very comfortable with this doctor. She listens to me and asked detailed family history more than other doctors before telling me her diagnosis. We review my blood test results, X rays and pictures and making treatment plans that I am very comfortable and commit to follow her instructions. I greatly appreciate this office staff gave me appointment promptly. I was reminded about my appointment by text messaging. My blood test results came to my emails, so that I am able to keep them all in my folder. Great technology they use!
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on September 15th, 2013
Dr. Zhang is thorough & professional; spent time explaining details of my condition to me. Didn't feel rush & confused after leaving her office. Receptionist also very courteous & nice; pleasant experience.
Unprofessional. Not Even an Exam room!
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on March 29th, 2013
Dr. Zhang's office was disgustingly dirty and run down. She has no examination table/room. She wrote a bogus report stating she tested 'issues' she did not. I believe they are running a scam there! So rude. She pretends she can't hear you when you ask her valid questions. I am reporting her to my insurance agency and the B.B.B. She is very quick to write a script without getting all the info. Very upsetting! I now know why it was so easy to get an appointment.
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on March 27th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Zhang for almost 10 years. She always very patient with me, listen to my problems and concerns, and provide good cares for me. She genuine cares for her patients. What a good doctor !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on October 27th, 2012
Do yourself a favor and don't do that to yourself by going there. Forgets patients between visits. Bedside manner is horrible.. really scary. Throws out diseases at you as possibilities before you have done any tests and you stay wondering whether you have that very very serious disease she mentioned for weeks until you get the results back. Then of course the next time she mentions a different serious disease.I truly regretted going there and would not recommend it.
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on October 19th, 2012
rude receptionist and iresponsible doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on August 30th, 2012
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on July 1st, 2012
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Yanchun C Zhang - Posted on November 23rd, 2011
1. In testing me for numbness, she jabbed the arch of my foot with all 5 fingers in a pointed hand/fist so hard that it took 4 months for the pain to go away. A year later arch pain came back and I am in physical therapy now for plantar facsiitis in that foot, without any improvement. 2. Her assistant pretended to be Dr. Zhang on the phone, and almost cost me my life, when she asked a pharmacist to substitute for another drug when it was out of stock, and the pharmacist told me that she thought me taking the substituted drug would be too dangerous for me. When I asked Zhang about it, she said she never told the pharmacist to substitute with that drug; therefore it had to be her receptionist because no one else works there.3. I overheard a drug sales rep in her office telling her to prescribe one drug over another because it pays her a higher rebate, and then realized that the 7 prescriptions she gave me were just frivolous drugs that I didn't need, just to earn commission.
Dr. Yanchun C Zhang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides