Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yan Zhang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yan Zhang has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Yan Zhang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
This is absolutely the worse doctor ever!!!! She might be qualified and able to do her work. But her service to her patients is horrible!!! I had switched my primary doctor to her because I recently changed my insurance. In the process I had been hospitalized and needed to see a specialist. In order to see a specialist she had to obtain my records from the hospital. She had told me she didnât receive my records. I went to the hospital myself to see what was going on and they informed me they sent my records by mail because she didnât state she needed them by fax. And for me to get the records myself it will take 5 business days. Since I had an appointment with the specialist 2 days later I called her immediately and told her all she had to do was resend the request and state she needed it by fax also the date of my appointment and they will send it right away. After telling her that she started screaming at me and told me she will not send another request. She already sent one and then hung up the phone on me!!!! I tried to call her back but I was sent to voicemail. My daughter called on her phone she answered and proceeded to yell at my daughter as well. My doctor was trying to explain to her that if she sent the fax she will get it immediately and that if I requested it myself it will take 5 days. My daughter could even get a word out this lady was yelling and going crazy on the phone saying itâs not her problem that she wonât resend the request. I have never seen a doctor or hear of a doctor act this way. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!! I should have known something was wrong upon my first visit since there were no other patients waiting to be seen. DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR!!!
Dr. Yan Zhang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & DirectionsYan Zhang Md Internal Medicine Medical Center, 3400 Inland Empire Blvd, Ontario, CA
Dr. Yan Zhang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ontario, CA.