Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Yana K Little
Dr. Yana K Little, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cornelius, OR. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Yana K Little has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Yana K Little has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Yana K Little has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yana K Little is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Little was very thorough with her exam,concerned about my well being and spent a good amount of time with me asking me many questions and doing follow up research / phone calls to fellow staff members in order to help her get answers and the proper diagnosis. I found her to be very bright, caring, compassionate and she had a great bedside manner, as well, which I find very important in a doctor. Dr. Little is the complete package and would make a wonderful doctor for any gender / age group.
10 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVIRGINIA GARCIA MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER, 1151 N Adair St, Cornelius, OR
Dr. Yana K Little is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Cornelius, OR.