Dr. Yanis Bellil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yanis Bellil?

Best doctor ever

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr.Belil made me comfortable upon my first visit. He was the the one to tell me I had cancer and I could not have asked for a better doctor to experience my journey with. He has been very empathetic and takes his time with his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone.

The best

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I had stage 3 breast cancer he did everything he could to help me he is very compassionate and a wonderful doctor and person

Carolyn Kosma

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Dr Bellil is the best doctor I have ever know. He has the best attributesas as a doctor. Caring, kind, understanding, knowledgeable and does not leave until you understand everything about your treatment .

A nightmare

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I am 34 and was just told I had cancer. I find out that I have Hodgkin's Limphoma. Dr.Bellil sat and listened to any question I had. He told me let him doing the worrrying. He put me at easy at the same time gave me important information. He is one of the best doctors I think I have meet so far.

Patient

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Excellent doctor. He takes his time, is never in a rush and always answers all of my questions. He has helped me when other doctors could not.

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Dr.Bellil is a thorough, caring and very knowledgeable physician who routinely took the time to address my problems. He was a true advocate for me. I have multiple medical problems and despite my complicated history he was able to sort through the problems and helped me tremendously, i would recommend him very highly

Posted on October 21st, 2017