3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yaniv Chen?

Misdiagnosed

Terrible approach and experience. Worst of all I was misdiagnosed. Took more time pyschoanalyzing me, instead of dealing with the neurological problem. After receiving a second opinion elsewhere, I now know I have a terminal illness and not a psychological issue.

Fabulous doctor!

Had been dealing with epilepsy all my life, that had been poorly controlled. Since finding Dr. Chen and having my medications adjusted I have become seizure free for the last year! He is a compassionate guy, that listens and shows empathy, while being pragmatic and decisive about diagnosis and treatment.

found dr chen a little condescending- and felt that he was annoyed while i accompied my son during his initial visit- even tho he is young and sends message that you cannot have dialog with him (hoping that will dissipate in time) i will for the sake of my son give him another chance if needed otherwise ill b sending my son to another

Great experience

Dr. Chen is a great guy. Being a young doc, he is highly knowledgeable and updated about neurological conditions. I had severe migraines for years, and he switched around a number of medications which resulted in complete remission of my migraines. I am so much more functional now during the week! Thank you Dr. Chen...

Dr. Yaniv Chen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stratford, CT.