Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yanqin Lou MD
Dr. Yanqin Lou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corona, CA, with other offices in Fountain Valley, CA and Los Alamitos, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Lou is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Yanqin Lou has 6 locations
3751 Katella Ave
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Dr. Yanqin Lou has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Yanqin Lou is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Alamitos Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
31 Years Experience
Zhejiang Medical University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Yanqin Lou Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Yanqin Lou's office for more information.
800 S Main St Corona, CA : (951) 737-4343
9920 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley, CA : (714) 378-7000
10904 Reagan St Los Alamitos, CA : (562) 596-3140
38600 Medical Center Dr Palmdale, CA : (661) 948-4781
210 N Tustin Ave Santa Ana, CA : (714) 378-7000
3751 Katella Ave Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yanqin Lou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona, CA.