Dr. Yara A Fernandez Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Yara A Fernandez?

Fast, accurate and pleasant staff - quality practice that I would recommend to anyone

MOM of three

I am so happy that Dr. Yara Fernandez is my childrens Pediatrician. She does an amazing job! Her staff is fantastic. From the time I enter the waiting room the girls are friendly and helpful and always with a smile. I was quite shocked to see that someone had a bad feeling about them. I am sorry she feels that way because apparently that person does not have a kind heart like the women in the front does. She is pleasant and happy and caring to everyone that walks thru that door. The clinical staff is wonderful as well. Congradulations Dr Fernandez on a job well done and a staff that is Fantastic!! MOM of Three !!

you are nice but....

the secretary that you got the old lady is bad y grosera con la gente por eso es que mucha gente se a hido.. tu necesitas una secretaria mejor... dr. fernandez is nice but the secretary is not...y mucha gente se esta quejando, no pierdas mas por menos..

A GREAT DOCTOR

My kids are 7 and 3 and have been patients of Dr. Fernandez since birth. With the attention and love that she shows my kids you would think that they were her ONLY patients. Dr Fernandez is extremely knowlegeable & professional, yet very down to earth as well. My family just loves her!

Excellent

My sister uses her for my niece and nephew. After taking them a few times I knew I wanted her as a pediatrician before I was even planning to have a baby. When I had the baby I didn't think twice. She is so caring and great with children.