Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Yardlie T Toussaint-Foster has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Yardlie T Toussaint-Foster has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Yardlie T Toussaint-Foster has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
Very disappointed with her care. Quick to order tests but never gets back to you with the results. You have to call and call. Scheduled a surgery for me and could easily have done a quick test to see if the problem still existed instead she operated and comes out and talks to me when I am still feeling the affects of the anesthesia. I had no idea what she even said to me. She told my husband the cyst was gone when she got in there. I would never recommend her! Office is terrible with helping you with insurance claims. Overall a horrible experience! Looking forward to my new Physician at St. Lukes.
Surgery by Dr. Foster. Hystorectomy with ovaries left in. The moment I woke I felt a positive difference in my body. Her surgeon skills are outstanding. My uterus was the size of a large grapfruit.She worked dilligently to save my ovaries and the scar is less than I could ever imagine ,just a thin pink line after 4 months. I recomend her a thousand times over.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Yardlie T Toussaint-Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Catholic Medical Center, 1503 Lansdowne Ave, Darby, PA
Dr. Yardlie T Toussaint-Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darby, PA.