Dr. Yardlie T Toussaint-Foster Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yardlie T Toussaint-Foster?

Excellent Doctor who knows and respects her patients. Would recommend and have recommended her to several people to meet with her.

Very disappointed with her care. Quick to order tests but never gets back to you with the results. You have to call and call. Scheduled a surgery for me and could easily have done a quick test to see if the problem still existed instead she operated and comes out and talks to me when I am still feeling the affects of the anesthesia. I had no idea what she even said to me. She told my husband the cyst was gone when she got in there. I would never recommend her! Office is terrible with helping you with insurance claims. Overall a horrible experience! Looking forward to my new Physician at St. Lukes.

Dismissive of patients Talks down to patients Don't trust her clinical judgments and lack of follow through for tests

So lucky I chose

Surgery by Dr. Foster. Hystorectomy with ovaries left in. The moment I woke I felt a positive difference in my body. Her surgeon skills are outstanding. My uterus was the size of a large grapfruit.She worked dilligently to save my ovaries and the scar is less than I could ever imagine ,just a thin pink line after 4 months. I recomend her a thousand times over.

Very good doctor!

Look elsewhere if you expect patience and explanations. I left practice after second visit. Negative vibes with this practice.

Thorough, sincere, amazing

Dr.Foster delivered by preemie. She was understanding of me and my feelings and explained every detail that I needed answered while keeping me focused on the situation at hand. I absolutely love how she treated me during follow ups and even called to see how I was feeling. I highly recommend any one at the pocono practice but especially recommend Dr.Foster.