- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yared Aklilu has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Yared Aklilu has the following 12 expertise
- HIV Infections
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Yared Aklilu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
More about Dr. Yared Aklilu
Dr. Aklilu graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Aklilu works in Fort Lauderdale, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aklilu is affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point, Broward Health Medical Center and Holy Cross Hospital.