Have you seen Yaron Friedman?

Great doctor

Dr. Friendam is the best Doctor I ever meet.

Excellent Dr. I have had extensive exposure to Dr's and to the medical field. Am very impressed with Dr. Friedman, the staff and the follow through.

I have seen several doctors over the years and have to say Dr. Friedman is the best one ever! He is attentive, listens and seems to genuinely care. I would recommend him to anyone.

See This Doctor!!!

Dr. Friedman is the bomb. LOVE him. He delivered our first and is due to deliver our second. Extremely friendly doc who LISTENS to your questions and asks YOU questions.

great doctor!

Two years ago Dr. Friedman did an emergency d&c on me when he was acting as on-call ob. He did a wonderful job, quickly assessed the situation (that I was in bad shape due to blood loss), and got me into surgery asap. He also took the time to sooth my fears and answer my questions. He followed up at the hospital the next day (I was in the ICU) and at was kind and compassionate at my post surgical follow-up 2 weeks later. His staff was also helpful. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Dr. Friedman is wonderful. He's the third doctor I had to see regarding a surgery I needed done. He was informative caring and very professional. He answered all of my questions and I left the office feeling a huge relief and peace of mind. His bedside manner was great. Dr. Friedman has the best office staff I have ever dealt with! All of the women are very helpful,polite and professional. As many times as I had to call the office they were always very friendly and went above and beyond their regular duties to help me with my questions. I have never been treated this well and can't say enough nice things about them.

Yaron Friedman MD is the best

Dr. Yaron Friedman, is a quite talented well rounded physician in the field of obstetrics, with ample curriculum in the medical field. He is commendable. Dr. Yaron Friedman is an obstetrician not a psychologist, or a RN. The other review placed on this site is unethical, and has been done by employees of an elderly doctor, who Dr. Friedman first partnered with. However, Dr. Friedman is very professional, he is timely he does have two offices, to expand his knowledge and to help the less fortunate. Dr. Friedman sometimes volunteers his time and he is very kind and generous. I absolutely recommend this young physician. His appearance is respectable and he is very well mannered.

I would refer anyone I know to this office Dr Frriedman is very caring and professional!

Yaron Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, CA.