Dr. Yash P Sangwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yash P Sangwan?

Terrific doctor

Dr. Sangwan made my ten-year colonoscopy checkup painless both physically and emotionally. From my first office visit to my last appointment for injections for internal hemorrhoids, he was knowledgeable, professional, and calm. He answered any question that I had in an understandable language. Never did I feel ignorant or unimportant. He is a wonderful doctor. I will definitely turn to him if I need medical attention again. E. M. Watson

He saved my fathers life

He is an awesome doctor. He is very caring and did not give up on my father. He saved my fathers life. My fathers have over 30 holes in his bowel and DR Sangwan stiched every hole it took him 5 1/2 hours and he made sure he got my father bowel and intestines to work again . He is a true blessing from God.

Procedure done by Dr. Sangwan

EVERYTHING WENT GOOD NO PROMBLEM NO SCARS

Dr. Sangwan saved my life

The experience i had with Dr. Sangwan was amazing. The microscopic surgery he performed was to remove my severely ruptured appendix. The operation he performed, leaving a tiny scar. Dr. Sangwan was professional and caring. I believe he saved my life. Baptist Nassau hospital was very clean and the nurses were wonderful.I highly recommend Dr.Sangwan and Baptist Nassau hospital to everyone.

don't go here if you want your insurance filed properly, or you will owe money

My review is not against Yash Sangwan, just his staff. They were supposed to file my paperwork as a routine colonoscopy, but they didn't. Now I am going to get turned over for collection because they won't re file it. I won't pay anyone for what was supposed to be free, so I will never step foot in this office again. They just lost a patient.

This dr saved my life. As a new patient Dr Sangwan pushed thru hospital testing, made a quick & accurate diagnosis (C. Diff). He called me on a Sunday am to tell me he had called in a Rx. I was well quickly. I only trust Dr Sangwan to perform my colonoscopy.

Excellent doctor and staff.

Nurse

Dr. Sangwan is courteous and kind - best in his field - easy to talk to and explains in a way that can be understood.

I would highly recommend this Dr. He listens and genuinely cares about his patients.

saved my husbands life.

Surgery

Very efficient and professional

I felt I was in good hands the minute I met Dr. Sangwan. His bedside manner gave me great comfort during both surgeries. His thoroughness of the surgical procedures saved my life. He was explicit in explainging the surgeries and outcomes at a level both my husbacd and I understand. I highly recommend Dr. Sangwan.