Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yashar Javidan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 11
I saw DR. YASHIR JAVIDAN at the UC DAVIS SPINE CENTER because I could not even stand up straight. When I was standing I had to be hunched over because of terrible back pain. Dr. Javidan ordered an MRI and was able to identify the problem at L1 L2. Although their wasn't as detailed definition as perhaps encyclopedic, he was fairly certain that a fusion would benefit me. You see, in a perfect world we would all fall under exact diagnostic specifications. Unfortunately, it's not always black and white. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Javidan for his professional wisdom and skill to identity what was wrong and realize a plan to correct it. I am only six weeks post op and am able to stand up straight...absolutely beyond happy to be standing and forever grateful to Dr. Javidan!! Also of note is that he did the minimally invasive approach. Really unbelievable that ONE day after surgery I came home walking without even the help of a walker or a cane.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2009
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Yashar Javidan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUc Davis Health System, 4860 Y St, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Yashar Javidan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.