Dr. Yashwant Chaudhri Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Yashwant Chaudhri?

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Dr Gramm is the Bomb

Posted on August 10th, 2015

At the Colton office, Dr. Yahwant Chadaudhri advocated alternative ADHD medications from the medication I was successful with for years. I refused all of the psychiatric or antidepressant medications he advocated. My medication has worked well for years and I prefer not go under a medication trial and error regiment again. As a teacher, I must be sharp and able to constantly multi-task. There is no time to waiver, when small children are in your care! Dr. Chadaudhri also advocated his recommend pharmacy that delivers. Unfortunately, after a month of waiting for my medication I insisted on a hand written prescription at my second appointment. However, my pharmacy was unsuccessful for an additional 3 weeks in obtaining a standard authorization from his office. I was in fact without medication for 2 months. As an ADHD patient this may not have grave consequences. On the contrary, I fear for his patients that need medication to keep from suicide or homicide! Thankfully, his front office clerk was compassionate, caring and worked hard to accommodate his patients.

Uneducated about Benzodiazepines

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Scariest Doctor Ever! He tried to force me off Klonopin within 1 0 days. Seizures.

want to was ur time go here

Posted on August 1st, 2013

this doctor never keeps his appointments on time. my wife is always sitting around wait an hour past her appointment thats if they call her in other time she never gets seen and always has to reschedual and the same thing happens the next week. bad doctor dont go see him.

Rude doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2013

He acted very rude to me and talked down to me. Pretty much called me messed up in the head when all I have is anxiety. I was prescribed something from my doctor that retired for my anxiety and chaudhri refused to help me and he made my anxiety worse. I highly don't recommend this psychiatrist. His assistant was very sweet though chaudhri was very rude and a nightmare

Posted on August 5th, 2016