Dr. Yasir Shareef Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yasir Shareef?

You Can't Get Past The Rude Front Desk

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I had made an appointment, and it was confirmed. Then, I received a call from Lauren yesterday around 2:30 PM who said she needed to change my appointment. I was on a very important call, and was expecting another important call so I asked her if she could just schedule me and text me with the next scheduled time. She said she could not text. I said to her three times, that i needed to call her back, but she kept talking. Finally, on the fourth time, I said I will call you right back, and she said "ok." I tried calling her right back and I received her answer service during office hours. I left a message, and she never returned my call. I called back at 10 AM the next morning, and she put me on hold for over six minutes. When I called back another woman answered who said she was Adrianne and she asked me to hold. I told her sternly that her office called me and I'm just trying to confirm an appointment. I told her about her lousy service and she filerbustered me to death. Finally, I said, stop talking! Just confirm my appointment. She continued to filerbuster/phillabusta until I went off on her telling her that her office is unprofessional and rude, and she hung up on me. I would not use this doctor because anyone who has this unprofessional of staff, should not have any patients.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

I've been with Dr. Shareef for 4 years, and he is very understanding in regard of my seizure issues. When he refers me to another Dr. and I had a bad experience with that Dr.. He listens to me with patience, and will contact that Dr. to see why he or she treated me in a unprofessional way. He has held my hands when I cry, and when I'm afraid because how I was treated by these doctors. I did take some time to understand that, he is very professional. He asks pointed questions and types while listening to my answers. Mainly, he gets the job done. I love his staff! I also have my primary care physician in the same office and both have the same staff. This is a bonus for me. If anyone is reading this, having Dr. Shareef in my corner is the best thing I could have done for my health and mind.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I have worked with Dr Shareef as a nurse at the hospital. I have seen him put himself out to get over to see a patient and to go out of his way to help a very sick patient. I think he really cares.

Posted on August 9th, 2015

Wouldn't go back if he was the last doctor on earth

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Very unprofessional...didn't even have my chart. MA didn't do vitals until check out.

Very thorough and courteous. Very smart and funny too.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Really nice to talk to. Jokes are funny and takes care of patients really well.

The best neurologist in town!

Posted on January 20th, 2011

I have MS and have gone to a total of 5 neurologists. None of them even compared to Dr. Shareef. The others were older and came across like they knew all there was to know about MS. There are new discoveries being made and Dr. Shareef was the first doctor who was fully informed on cutting edge research. Also, he comes across as a human being who actually cares about his patients.

Great doctor!

Posted on August 7th, 2008

Dr. Shareef is the best doctor I have ever been to. When other physicians were unable to help my migraines, he did! I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

Posted on July 21st, 2017