Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yasmin N Amin MD
Dr. Yasmin N Amin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Largo, FL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Amin is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Largo Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. She speaks English.
Dr. Yasmin N Amin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yasmin N Amin has the following 5 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 4 of 4
Love Dr Amin
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yasmin N Amin - Posted on February 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yasmin N Amin - Posted on September 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yasmin N Amin - Posted on July 23rd, 2015
Do not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yasmin N Amin - Posted on May 14th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Amin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Jackson Health System
Dr. Yasmin N Amin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsDIAGNOSTIC CLINIC, 1301 2nd Ave SW, Largo, FL
Dr. Yasmin N Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Largo, FL.