Dr. Yasmin B Khan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yasmin B Khan?

The best of the best

Dr. Khan is very caring, professional and I will definitely recommend her

The Very Best Doctor Ever

Could not ask for a more wonderful Doctor! Dr. Kahn goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable in every way possible. I can't imagine any other Dr. in my life than this exceptional lady! She knows her medical business, yet has the personality of an angel. Though she be small she is mighty! She is thorough, kind and willing to call on her professional brethren to help you. She fights for all her patients while making you feel as though you are her only concern. Her office staff are tremendous!. I love going to her office as I feel welcomed and cared about from the moment I walk in the door. May God bless each & everyone in that building

Extremely unprofessional doctor. Dr. Khan is very unethical in appointment scheduling.You are going to wait for 2 hours for an appointment. Don't listen to the friends of this doctor reviewing her and automatically giving her 5 stars. BIG TROUBLE - not a doctor. Look for the other doctor.

Excellent Dr. Khan

Ms

Dr Khan is very kind, she is great listener and makes sure that you share any and all issues that you may be concern with. I have been a patient at this office for over 12 years and have never had a negative experience.

Dr. Khan is the best..

Dr. Khan is the best Dr. I have ever been to. She listens to me and considers my needs as an individual. I would highly recommend her to all my friends. She is fair and reliable. I have never been in her office when someone was upset with her and I have been in her office a lot.

Excellent doctor, lovely environment, respectful, knowledgeable, and caring.

Very Caring

Love Dr Khan and the staff they are so friendly. Dr Khan, she is the best doctor, Very caring, every woman should have a Dr Khan in their life.

Extremely Happy, Highly Recommended

I am extremely happy with Dr.Khan and all the other staff/nurses in her office. They always take the time to answer all of my questions and are extremely helpful. I have never left the office feeling dissatisfied. I always recommend Dr.Khan's practice to all my friends.

Truly Caring and Connecting

Dr. Khan is the first female gyn doctor I've ever been to and is also the best doctor I have ever had. She connects with her patients and truly cares about them. I wish she could be my primary doctor. Her staff also follows suit with their helpfulness. Thank you for asking my opinion.

Very Good and Positive Experience

Very good experience. Highly positive. I was very pleased with Dr. Khan, the office and her staff. I liked her demeanor, her dry wit and her abilities. She is a great doctor.

Very Professional and Attentive

The staff is very professional and attentive to my needs and concerns. They make the exam as comfortable as possible and strive for 100% patient satisfaction.