Dr. Yasmin K Karim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yasmin K Karim?

Personnel is the worst

The doctor was ok, not great, as she did not address all the problems I had and also she does not focus on the patient. She offered me a med and then forgot to give it to me. But, the worst part was that I made an appointment for a Colonoscopy and EGD for September and when I realized that the charge of the copay was $350 because it was associated with a hospital, I called and changed my appointment so I only had to pay $40 copay. The assistant made all the changes and when I asked her to send me a confirmation, she said to write it down on the same paper and confirmed that the change had been made. They just called me to register me for the procedure for the same hospital, so I called the office and she had not had made any changes except a "later day". How can they be so stupid? She changed the date for a later day, but not the place that was the reason of my call. Why would I want to have the procedure at a later date? Then, she said "well I can give you another appointment for November..." I am in pain, I don't think I want to wait for November, when I am not sure she even will make the change. Avoid going to this doctor if you can!

While evaluating me for a intestine issue using a ct scan she noticed a spot on my lung. She immediately notified me and referred me to a oncologist for evaluation. It turned out to be lung cancer which I had surgery and am now cancer free. This outcome due to Dr. Karim’s observation in an area she was not looking for and her action in getting me to the right help.

nice experience

Very young doctor-I love this because to me that means she is up to date on things. I did wait a long time in the room which was kind of annoying but she was very effecient, nice kind & caring. She called me personally with my pathology results-never had that happen before. I will be returning to her.

I had made an appointment to see Dr. Karim at the recommendation of my friend- I feel that she spent a significant amount of time with me in order to answer all of my questions and concerns regarding an upcoming procedure. Afterwards, I received my results in a timely manner and when I had further questions about and she again spent the most time I have had a physician take in my many years to make sure I was comfortable. To me, these are the most important qualities in a healthcare provider and I most certainly appreciate this. She has a very professional but friendly manner.

Avoid if at all possible

Terrible experience with this location and physician (Roswell/ North Fulton). From the moment I entered the office as a new patient and every dealing with them since. Front desk office was RUDE. Medical assistant was rude. Doctor felt like she wasn't interested in what I had to say and kept her eyes closed the whole time. I have been trying to get someone to call me back for a week and a half now...no return call. multiple messages left to get my results, no return call. Their voicemail says that calls will be returned by 3pm the following day. Don't believe it, they never call you back.

Dr. Yasmin K Karim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.