Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yasodah Jayamohan MD
Dr. Yasodah Jayamohan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harlan, KY, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Jayamohan is affiliated with Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard, Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare and Middlesboro Appalachian Regional Healthc. She speaks English.
Dr. Yasodah Jayamohan has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Yasodah Jayamohan has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Jayamohan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Middlesboro Appalachian Regional Healthc
Dr. Yasodah Jayamohan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Yasodah Jayamohan's office for more information.
81 Ball Park Rd Harlan, KY : (606) 573-8100
234 Goodman St Cincinnati, OH : (513) 584-1000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yasodah Jayamohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlan, KY.