More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yasodhara Reddy
Dr. Yasodhara Reddy, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with other offices in Lamesa, TX and Levelland, TX (and 2 other locations). She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Covenant Hospital Plainview, University Medical Center - Lubbock and Covenant Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Yasodhara Reddy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Yasodhara Reddy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
only easy patients for her. doesnt want any that needs attention and care even if known before hand the child has medical problems. only looking for those easy money patients thatshe can walk in and say, oh he good, oh she good. no need for nothing else have a nice day.. doesnt listen,. cuts u off mid sentence. do urself a favor a find a better doctor
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Hospital Plainview
University Medical Center - Lubbock
Covenant Children's Hospital
Covenant Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Sri Venkateswara Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yasodhara Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.