Dr. Yass Moinpour Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Yass Moinpour?

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr. Moinpiour is ok, but who wants a just ok doctor for their child? She didn't make us feel very comfortable when we did our check-up and I felt like she was just there because she has to be. I had some concerns for my daughter and I was almost in tears in her office because of it and Dr. Moinpour did little to no comforting or even explaining what was happening. Also, the staff here is very rude and unhelpful. I called to ask a question and they ask me twenty questions back. When I talk to them on the phone they seem like they are hurried and have somewhere better they can be. No follow whatsoever after appointments.

concern mother

Posted on September 5th, 2013

My son was seen by Dr. Moinpour and I had the same unpleasant experience with her. Best way to describe her is just plain RUDE. She brushes off my concern and made me feel like an idiot. There are two Dr's in that practice that are this way,the other one was Dr.Friedman. The rest of them are pretty good.They belong to renton pediatrics. If you have no choice but to go to this practice,Choose Dr.Wiseman,and she cant see your child for unscheduled visits,its best to be seen by an ARNP than these two Dr's I just mentioned. They are very much lacking in bedside manner.Good for us so we know not to see them.I hope they read and learn from these reviews its never to late for them to change.

Posted on August 19th, 2013

Dr. Moinpour was very rude to me and made me feel that I was wasting her time for my child's yearly check up. This is not the first time she was rude to me at an appointment but this time it will be the last. I am finding a new pediatrician for my children.

Not a friendly doc

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I would not recommend her to any family she was rude and thought she was superior to others. Will not go back to her with my children!

Not Recommended for New Mothers

Posted on July 7th, 2010

My family and I had a terrible experience with Dr. Moinpour. We were new to the area and went to Dr. Moinpour for the first time for my son's 4-month appointment. She had a cold, uncaring personality and did not address my son as though he were a human being, just a specimen for her to examine. When I tried to explain my son's medical history, she ignored what I said and asked my husband (I have a graduate degree in a medical field while my husband works in business). When they weighed and measured my son, they found that he was in the 3rd percentile for height and weight. This is not surprising, as I am small, as was my husband when he was a child. However, she saw this as a negative reflection on us as parents and told me that it was because I was breastfeeding. She explained to me that using a breast pump is not effective and if I had wanted to continue to breastfeed, I shouldn't have gone back to work. I cried for the rest of the day because she made me feel like I was a terrible mother who couldn't properly provide nutrition to my own child. We then started him on formula, which he did not take to any better than breastmilk. I would have resumed breastfeeding him; however, due to Dr. Moinpour having convinced me to stop breastfeeding, my milk supply had deteriorated. My son is now 2-years-old and is healthy and thriving, but continues to be in the 3rd-5th percentile for height and weight, despite a healthy appetite and balanced diet (so his size has nothing to do with my having breastfed him). I am saddened that Dr. Moinpour is allowed to continue to practice pediatric medicine and tell new mothers such things.

Pediatrician??

Posted on November 10th, 2009

I would not recommend this Pediatrician ever. She contradicts herself everytime we see her. I am surprised to read that she has 10 years experience and went to a four star school. I am concerned about new mothers that may not be aware of some of the off the wall things this doctor says/does. Following this doctors orders will end up with very sick children and very confused parents.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016