Dr. Yasser H Salem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yasser H Salem?

I wear shorts practically everyday of the year and I had bulging varicose veins that were very unsightly and embarrassing. Right away Dr. Salem and his team of nurses made me feel very comfortable because I had no idea what to expect. But his friendly nurse Safa explained it to me in very simple terms. The process of using a laser kind of freaked me out at first but it was virtually painless. Each procedure was very quick and I was heading home within an hour or so. If this is something you've contemplated, I suggest you set up an appointment and meet with him yourself. Jeff T

Life saver

Performed my moms lumpectomy got rid of her cancer ... great bed side manner easy going informative he's truly a god send

Surgery went well, no pain. Laproscopic surgery stomach was in esophagus, closed hernia and put stomach were it belongs, solving years of intense pain and wrong diagnosis.

excellent service

I was glad to choose Dr.Yasser Salem to be my surgeon.His service was excelIent.I would like to thank him and his staff of taking care of me.. thanks.

fine job

I just had a hernia repair. Everything went smooth. I feel very comfortable recommending this doctor. He is very caring.

Great Doctor!

My Mom just had thyroidectomy yesterday, and she is recovering fast. I was a little bit scared about this surgery coz her goiter was really big but Dr. Salem was so good and confident on what he was doing. He explained to us what he was going to do and the staff scheduled her surgery so quick. I recommend Dr. Salem to my family and friends anytime.

Awesome

I was referred to Dr Salem for my varicose veins. I had been to so many other doctors in the past and was not happy with the treatment. The overall care provided by Dr. Salem was excellent. His bed side manner, professionalism was great. He really knows what he is doing. And my legs feel awesome. I highly recommend him

great doctor

very nice doctor. down to earth and is very knowledgable.

I Couldn't Ask For More

From the start I felt that this doctor would take care of me. He and his excellent personnel were among the most professional that I have seen in years. I give him a great rating overall.

Great Experience

Overall I have to say that my experience with Dr. Salem was fantastic. I felt that I was under the greatest care at all times. He is highly recommended!

great surgeon

wonderful bedside manner. very caring and pays attention to detail. he explained my problem very well, and i had a very quick recovery and an excellent outcome. i will not hesitate to refer my family and friends to this excellent physician

Thyroid Surgery June 2011

I read that if your doctor recommends a surgeon who has done surgery on members of their family, you KNOW you have a HIGHLY QUALIFIED SURGEON. Well, I not only got a highly qualified surgeon, I also got a gifted, talented, confident, kind, and thoughtful one as well. I was told by another doctor, who I sought for a second opinion, that he would only trust one of three doctors to perform this surgery on me due to the complications he felt the surgeon was going to encounter. I am a PPO health insured individual who could have chosen any doctor or any hospital that I wished to choose. I chose Dr. Y. H. Salem, and I am so happy that I did. He even corrected a scare I had on my neck that I had received from a surgery when I was a child. I recovered quickly and was amazed at how tolerable the pain was which lasted only three days. As I age, I hope he is around to perform any general or vascular surgery I may need. His office staff was gentle and kind, and they were very quick to schedule appointments for me. I only waited five minutes to see the doctor once I arrived at his office. He is a 10 plus out of a 5 star scale. I would trust all of my family members under his care. Yes, his office is primarily Hispanic individuals who seek and need an office that is bilingual and biliterate. After talking to some of these patients, I can see why he is a physician's physician and why these kind and gentle spirits flock to see him.

Dr. Yasser H Salem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.