Dr. Yasser Zeid Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Yasser Zeid?

Rude

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I've only been here a handful of times and everytime I go he's short answered and rude. I had a very serious condition and he somewhat blew it off and said I'll see you in a few months. I felt as if he should've explained to me what the outcome could b but instead hurriedly left the room.

Horrible

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Foolishly I went to this Dr for my third baby. My first 2 were csections but were done with a bikini cut. I am overweight so my first Dr actually cut out the first scar and gave me a tummy tuck. When I finally met Dr Zeid 3 days before my scheduled c-section he took one look at me and said vertical cut. During the actual C-Section they waited anfd waited forever for this other female Dr. They finally started and because of my size she was talking about calling CPS on me because of my weight I am 5'7 an d at that time weighed around 250 at 9 months. It totally ticked off my husband and they finally made her leave. Then because they had done no tests other than guess how far along I was my sons lungs had not quite developed yet and barely weighed 5 lbs. I had him at 7 that morning and did not get to see him until 2:30 that afternoon. My husband overheard on3 of the nurses say that they were testing him for drugs!!!! I have never been so humiliated, insulted, and devastated in my entire life! They blamed me completely for their lack of interest and incompetent care. In result of my vertical cut my stomach had a hole in it for 5 months that had to be packed everyday by a nurse. I am reminded everyday by the "dip" and scar on my stomach. It was a nightmare to say the very least. That was 9 years ago and I am pregnant again and was looking to see if maybe this Dr. has changed any at all and by the reviews I guess not. I won't be going back to him and my good Dr. already passes away a few years ago sadly so I am currently looking for a new OBGYN. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy!

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Zeid is the OB GYN that I used while pregnant with my daughter. The staff was impersonal and rude. I never once met Dr. Zeid. I saw two different doctors while I was there for 7 months. It wasn't uncommon to wait 45 minutes or more on each visit. I would definitely not recommend using this doctor's office.

First Choice

Posted on June 24th, 2014

Dr. Zeid and his staff are my first choice for health care. From my birth control needs to my prenatal care and delivery of my daughter, they have been awesome. Although the office is very busy, they always take the time to provide friendly, professional service. I recommend Zeid Women's Health Center to any woman looking for great care.

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Dr Zeid is the rudest, most incompassionate man I have met in my entire life. I cried for an hour and he finally left the room, oh how I wish I had yelled get out! You never see the same person for any appointment, you are a chart passed around. No one knows your history or seems to care about it. I have never met a worse OB!

Posted on November 29th, 2016