Dr. Yasushi Shibutani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yasushi Shibutani?

former patient

Posted on November 14th, 2017

He was very thorough in examinations , explanations and expert care. He is a very caring and pleasant person.

I'm a repeat patient !

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

And I hope my second experience will be just as good as the first... great doctor. !

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Dr. Shibutani always allows me all the time I need to ask questions and to make sure I understand any procedure he is performing.

professional, above and beyond the norm

Posted on October 6th, 2010

I suppose if I had a less serious condition, I may not have gotten the excellent care and consideration others claim to have lacked. I had a spot on my kidney in an ultrasound and he ordered a CT scan and a follow-up appointment in a month. He called me Thursday after he got the results and had me come in the next Monday. He showed me the scan, explained what he found and anticipated any questions I had. He wrote out the main points so I could have something to reference later. He ordered a thorax scan to make sure we were only dealing with one issue and called me and left a message (I authorized this) telling me that I was in the clear. Any questions I had, I was encouraged to call the office and he returned my calls the same or next business day. Not touchy-feely in his bedside manner but he gave me all the attention I wanted and needed and was pleasant and professional. I HIGHLY recommend this individual and his lovely office staff. For one appointment, the traffic was great and I was 25 minutes early and they saw me right away! And that's at 3:00 in the afternoon! How often does THAT happen in a doctor's office!!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2017