Dr. Yatin Patel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yatin Patel?

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Returning phone calls rates 1 star. Charting office visit info rates 1 star. Incidents include inaccurate or missing information, staff not following through . Combined, this doesn't promote confidence .

Review of Dr. Patel

Posted on November 18th, 2014

The entire staff was so pleasant and helpful. Dr. Patel was very thorough and informative. I will definitely refer my friends and family.

Review

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Everyone was very nice, cheerful, smiles. I would definitely recommend anyone to this facility.

My asthma is gone!

Posted on October 8th, 2014

For years I was suffering with horrible asthma attacks, I'm so thankful I received allergy tests, it has helped me breathe again! Everyone was so friendly and helpful

Posted on October 4th, 2014

This rating is on the pulmonary part of Dr. Patel's practice. You wouldn't know this by the sign outside his office. His heart is not in the pulmonary part of his practice. I am now happily established with Dr. Walid Hadid who is very good and keeps up with new treatment and clinical trials for COPD. If you have lung problems I recommend staying away from Dr. Patel.

Doctor's Response

My apologies for your bad experience at our clinic. I am glad that you are well cared for by Dr Hadid. You are correct; my passion is allergy and sleep medicine. I am referring my patients with COPD to Dr Hadid myself. Thanks and God bless you.

Posted on April 9th, 2014

With first appointment I told doctor that I had a deviated septum but was still given cpap mask that, after further investigation, was contraindicated for patients with deviated septums. Also felt that follow up calls to me by staff suggested that supplies were free, though we were later billed for. Overall felt that the clinic's main goal was not to help me but to make big profits.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for taking time to share your feelings. Please call 574-534-9911 and speak to Angie in the billing department and she will write off the charges that she can legally write off . CPAP can be difficult to tolerate especially with a deviated septum. I hope you sleep well and feel well. God bless you. - Dr Patel

Great Customer Service

Posted on March 7th, 2014

I always have such a wonderful experience at every dr visit I go to. It starts with the staff when you first walk in they always are so kind and always have smiling faces. I am always greeted with an offer of a cookie and something to drink. Another thing I value about this office and dr is the promptness of getting me in a room and being seen. I love that I wait no longer then a few minutes to be seen and the dr is always in within a few min as well. As for the dr he is one of the most kindest soft spoken people you will ever meet. I like that he doesn't rush the appt he always makes sure you understand everything fully before you leave the appt. Overall I would recommend this dr office to anyone needing the type of services he offers. Keep up the good work!!!

Dr. Patel has changed my life

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I would really like to say "Thank You" so much Dr.Patel. I have been coming to the Sneeze and Snooze Clinic for the last 6 1/2 years. I first started seeing Dr. Patel for my sleep apnea. I have been on a cpap machine ever since. I sleep so much better now and feel wonderful when I wake up in the morning. My wife actually gets to sleep too. No more snoring she says. I also see Dr.Patel and or Debbie for my allergies. When my allergies act up I know I can count on the Sneeze and Snooze Clinic to get me in right away to see either Dr.Patel or Debbie. The friendly staff they have there are also wonderful. They always have a big smile on their faces. How many doctor's can you go to and be offered coffee, ice tea and cookies. This clinic will make you feel better the minute you walk in. I would recommend this clinic for anyone that has allergies or sleep apnea. They really know how to make a person feel better. Thanks again to Dr.Patel and his staff.

His license should be revoked

Posted on October 26th, 2013

I had just spent two days in the hospital with an exacerbation of previously diagnosed COPD. My hospital critical care department put me on nebulizer treatments, and in conjunction with my internist, placed me on Prednisone, home nebulizer treatments, Advair, and Daliresp. I had been diagnosed eight years earlier at the renowned Mayo Clinic. My internist wanted me to see a pulmonologist. She sent me to Patel. Patel spent three minutes with me and told me there was nothing wrong with me other than anxiety! The state should revoke his medical license and he should NEVER be allowed to practice again. For your own health, stay away from this man!

Doctor's Response

My sincere most apology. You had a normal CT chest and a normal spirometry, which would make COPD diagnosis impossible. I recommended a Bronchoprovocation challenge PFT to evaluate your dyspnea. You refused this test and left my clinic saying "I will see my own doctor." God bless you.

LOVE THIS OFFICE

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I would recommend people to come here, place is amazing. Everyone you see in here always have a smile on their face and always greets you as you walk in. My visit was great, i found out what i needed to know and ever since then i have been perfect. :) it was awesome!

Wonderful staff, caring doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2012

I saw Dr Patel for my irritating cough and found him to be knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate professional. His staff is extremely pleasant and welcoming. Thank you.

Posted on November 12th, 2012

I really appreciate all that Dr. Patel has done to help my family with sleep apnea and allergies. He is very kind, and so are all of the staff members.