Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yatinder M Singhal MD
Dr. Yatinder M Singhal has 2 locations
43368 Woodward Ave Ste 102
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
43380 Woodward Ave Ste 108
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Dr. Yatinder M Singhal has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Yatinder M Singhal has the following 14 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Yatinder M Singhal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Terrible Doctor and Office Manager
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yatinder M Singhal - Posted on January 14th, 2019
Dr. Singhal is very unprofessional. The visit will last 3 minutes on a good day. He lost his patience I when I asked him a simple question. He then told me to ask my therapist questions, but not him. He is very negligent with his prescribing medications as well. His office manager, Sue, complains constantly to the patients about the doctor and her workload. She yelled at me in front of other patients, demanding to know if I was on disability. She also will refuse to fill-out state paperwork that is often required. The office wreaks of smoke and is filthy. I am switching doctors immediately. This place is a disgrace.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yatinder M Singhal - Posted on July 14th, 2018
Assembly line script writer
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yatinder M Singhal - Posted on July 4th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yatinder M Singhal - Posted on March 28th, 2017
This doctor is rude I was his patient when I was at Pontiac general hospital in 1989 he did not care about me he was rude mean and nasty he was in a hurry to discharge me did not provide follow up support if I disagreed with him he would threaten to send me to Clinton valley center he prescribed medications that did not work
Treatment is a joke!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yatinder M Singhal - Posted on February 18th, 2015
You are in the office for no more Tham 3 minutes. He just keeps writing prescriptions like an assembly line. His secretary Sue is rude and the office and entrance always smells like smoke from her going to smoke inside the door. They charge $25 to fill out FMLA paperwork. Just awful. Terrible appointment hours too.
Dr. Singhal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clinton Valley Center
Dr. Yatinder M Singhal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yatinder M Singhal, MD - Psychiatry in Bloomfield Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Yatinder M Singhal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.