Have you seen Yaw D Boachie-Adjei?

Dr. Yaw D Boachie-Adjei has never explained to me the specific results of my tests that he ordered. In fact, he never showed them to me at all like the other Dr's whom I have seen for similar issues in other areas of my body. I ended up having to see another Dr. in order to have the test that HE ORDERED explained to me. He was also dismissive of my joint pain to the point of having a "Smirky grin" on his face as he told me he did not agree with my test results (without explaining why), and suggested that there was no reason for my pain. Even if that were so (And It definitely Isn't So), why in the world would he fined that amusing?? He was training a colleague on my last of several visits, and appeared to be "performing a show" for her and "showing off" & making fun of me. This to me speaks to his Immaturity, however Wonderful of a Surgeon & Scholared he is in his Proffesion. However, he did SUGGEST SURGERY for my "non existing pain". Of course after his juvenile display & inconsistent diagnosis, I had NO Faith or Trust in his decision making & him cutting on me, although he may very well be a Very Fine Surgeon. I trust & hope that with time, his compassion, communication skills & bedside manner will catch up with his scholarly Learning and Surgical Expertise.

Great Doctor!

My Husband & I both found Dr. Yaw Boachie-Adjei to be Positively Impressionable & Professional when I had my 1st Office Visit With Him, He was very Knowledgeable, Thourough & Courteous as he Questioned me about my Complex Issues with my hands, Shoulders & Elbows. Throughout my all of my visits, I have felt very Comfortable & At Ease as he Examines & Explains in Details to me About my Test Results, Diagnosis & Options for Optimum Healthcare Management. I Feel Extremely Confident about Dr. Boachie-Adjei performing my Surgeries in the future, and I will Update about my Surgery & Follow Up Care Experience.

Yaw D Boachie-Adjei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins, WV.