Dr. Yaw B Frimpong-Badu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yaw B Frimpong-Badu?

Will put your concerns at ease!!

She was very patient with me to listen to my concerns and put me at ease she took into consideration my feelings.

Overall good Dr. who took time explain things and very affordable as I am without insurance. I had been to another Dr. before coming here and as soon they found out I had insurance it was liking they where just trying get me oout the door but not here. Staff was very nice and friendly

Very pleased with visit here

I am uninsured so I was looking for somewhere reasonably priced for diabetes care, well a co-worker recommended this place to me. The office is not ex ...

Dr. Yaw B Frimpong-Badu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.