- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yazan A Abdalla MD
Dr. Yazan A Abdalla, MD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO. They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Yazan A Abdalla has 3 locations
Dr. Yazan A Abdalla has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Yazan A Abdalla has the following 8 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Yazan A Abdalla Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Yazan A Abdalla
Dr. Abdalla works in Saint Louis, MO and 2 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdalla is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Medical Center and Saint Louis University Hospital.