Dr. Yefim I Sosonkin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Yefim I Sosonkin?

Excellent doctor and staff

Dr. Sosonkin and his staff have taken care of me and my family and relatives for several years. Over the course of that time either he or his wife (who is also a doctor) in that same office has saved my life. First they did this when I got severely ill while writing and defending my doctorate. If you ever had a more important moment that you could not miss that would be the one. They got me better and to the point that I could defend it! Second, the staff at this office is exceptional!! Thank you Margo!!! Hands down there isn't another office like this.

very long wait time before I found out I waisted my time.

Be ready to wait for an hour+. While sitting in the waiting room, I heard one person saying that she was waiting more then 3 hours. I was right after her, I think, I got lucky. This doctor did not earn my trust, nor I enjoyed the visit overall. He was not sure about anything, was very rude, generally unpleasant to deal with. I would not recommend this doctor, but this is my personal opinion.

Dr. Yefim I Sosonkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.