Dr. Yeh Chou Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yeh Chou?

Dr office asking too much personal questions before seeing the doctor.

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Asking for my social security number and told me is required by my insurance company which is a total lie. Called me 5 times regarding my schedule within an hour to change to different time.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

First time there, male receptionist was very rude when i asked him if i was next to be seen he told me he didnt know and to reschedule if i didnt want to wait and i told him i was aware i would have to wait but i wanted to know an estimate cause i had already waited 40 mins he rudely told me that because i was 7 minutes late and that i had to wait and he couldnt guarantee if i was next even though i came before everyone else he couldve just told me politely i will check to see the estimate of your time but he had comments for everything i said he was rude and inconsiderate Dr chou was also rude shes not someone i would want for as my continuous doctor this is the last time ill ever be there All i wanted to know is if i was next!!!!!!

Horrific experience

Posted on June 20th, 2015

Shell shocked. I had a very high opinion about Dr Chou until my past two visits where she showed the lack of ability to communicate and understand patient clinical situations. The staff, as the other reviewer had mentioned, are probably the most unprofessional and rude individuals you will encounter at a medical office. The doctor knows some stuff and at times may want to do her best to meet your needs, but when she is overwhelmed with patients (which she is), she becomes quite an angry beast and is unable to discuss issues without being taken over by the business of her practice. I am actually glad that I saw this side of her before I begin to develop a more long term relationship with this doc.

Worst of the worst OB doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Worst OB doctor. All the staffs are rude and clueless. The male manager, James, is extremely rude and only cares about money. Dr chou came late to the delivery room when my wife was in labor and my baby was coming out. Took her forever to fill out the disability form. Never would I recommend this OB doctor to anyone.

Posted on December 28th, 2016